Location/Format: Video CPD ICCRC APPROVED
Presented By: Ms. Panya (Praskovia) Jain (RCIC)
This video seminar/workshop is designed to cover the comprehensive process of SP/PR applications for post secondary international students in Canada and overseas and the current immigration updates.
1. The learners will understand the steps and key concepts when assisting clients (international students) with the SP/PR applications inland and overseas.
2. The learners will understand the key terminology and how it is used for SP/PR applications.
II. Terminology and the key concepts
II. Application Process in Detail
1. How to assess the students for the complete approach to educational and immigration pathway.
2. Direct stream, overseas and Inland Application Process
3. Post secondary institutions programs, the Application Process and the Deadlines. Eligibility of the secondary or post secondary education to attend a program in Canada, IELTS and other tests.
4. What are the key elements of the SP application and how to present the application to gain the approval?
5. DLI, LOA, Tuition payment and other key components of the application.
6. The SP application and how it affects the WP, PGWP and PR applications: type of educational and or immigration program, duration, province.
This seminar is designed for licensed paralegals and Immigration Consultants; some lawyers will also be in attendance.
All rights reserved 2015-2020 C.D.E.S. Canada