Common support-related questions and answers
Our standard service response time is 24–48 business hours.
All support service is received and delivered via email only. There is no support ticket system, or such process involved.
Unsubscribe from mail list: If you wish to unsubscribe from our general email campaign list, simply use this link and apply;
Telephone support is by appointment only.
Record/Profile Keeping: If you have purchased a program between January 1 and December 31 within a respective calender year, we have your records saved, and you do not have to create a new account. We do not keep or will have your record of registration or invoices/profile after December 31 within respective registration year. This is deleted by the system automatically every year. For example, if you have registered a program between January 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018, the profile and registration record will be deleted by the system by January 15, 2019. This means that the system will delete your profile on January 15, 2019. You cannot log in to your profile by using the previous email or login credentials. If you wish to purchase a new program or event, you have to create a new profile again for the current year. Simply select your program and proceed with registration.
- The live web based event is via the web for webinar registrant only (Not for Bundle or Video CPD) and for the date and time associated with that event.
- The video event is a recording of a live event which is made available on or after the date of a live presentation to access 24/7 online via web and you may access the course until December 31 within a same respective year of purchase. Videos can be watched on mobile & smart devices.
- Both formats are approved by the regulator and carry equal value in terms of CPD credits.
- The bundle program price/registration includes all CPD events mentioned within. No additional purchase, subscription or individual event registration is required.
- Access to all programs will be available instantly for required CPD credits /claim upon successful registration. How to claim CPD from ICCRC
- How to pay: CDES Accepts online payment via Master or Visa Card; (Instant registration)
- Access to Bundle Programs: This registration is only for the current year and will end on December 31, regardless of the date of your registration. For example, if you register for this program on December 29, 2019, the access to the bundle programs will end on February 1, 2020.
- Paying via bank transfer: You can also pay via interact email funds transfer, simply send your payment via email at email@example.com along with your invoice number, answer to security question should be your last name (all small letters). Once payment is successfully deposited, we will manually apply the payment and send instructions to access the program via email. (Please allow 24 business hours to process registration).
- I have accidentally deleted registration confirmation email notification/invoice: No worries, if you have purchased a program between Januray 1 and December 31 within respective year, we have your records, simply send your full name, email address and course title or invoice number and we will resend the required information at no extra cost. We do not keep or will have your record of regsitration or invoices/profile after December 31 within respective registration year. This is deleted by the system automatically every year.
- I did not receive any registration notification at all: First please check your email account including spam folder. If you still cannot find it, it is most likely that you may have entered an incorrect email account when registering your course. Simply send your full name, current working email address and name of the course with the date of registration and we will look into that.
- I have received registration notification, but did not get the copy of paid invoice: Invoices are generated by the system and sent to registrant via email instantly. Please check your email account again including spam folder. If you still cannot find it, and you have paid the invoice in full and have a number, simply email the invoice number and we will resend the copy of invoice. if you have purchased a program between Januray 1 and December 31 within respective year, we have your records. We do not keep or will have your record of regsitration or invoices/profile after December 31 within respective registration year. This is deleted by the system automatically every year.
- What if I have paid twice for the same program?: Simply send us your full name, email address and the program name or invoice numbers; we will issue a full refund back to your card.
- Can I change the course/program?: Yes. If you have signed up for a course or program which has not been presented yet, we can entertain your request. Simply send us required details via email. If the program has been presented and is available for access and you have received the instructions to access, then it is not possible due to our policy.
- I cannot access the live online course: To access the live online course, registrant must follow instructions provided in the registration confirmation notification delivered to you instantly after completing the registration.
- System requirements to attend the online courses: Registrant must have certain minimum system requirements, such as a working computer with Windows or Mac operating system, headphones or speakers or microphone, laptop or smart phone / mobile device which is less than five years old, and DSL-speed Internet connection.
- I missed a live online course; can I get a free video recording?: Yes, just send your request via email with brief reasons for your absence and we will send you the video and also fix your invoice settings to reflect such changes.
- What if the regulatory body denies my CPD claim? No worries, simply provide us the proof of such refusal with reasons of denial, and if they fall in our representation, we will issue a full refund back to your card in 48 business hours.
How to claim CPD credits from the regulator: Please use this links and apply: