Location/Format: Video CPD - 3 CPD ICCRC APPROVED
Presented By: Mr. Joseph Walker (Member LSO)
This seminar is designed to cover the types of clients facing out of status situations, available options, enforcement actions and available remedies.
Types of applicants
• Temporary Workers
• Parents / grandparents
• Renew, if possible or look for suitable alternatives
• Paper applications
Options for the temporary status holder?
• Dealing with a change of conditions
• Submitting new application
• Restoration of status with change or conditions or new application
Options to apply for permanent residence
• Express Entry
• Provincial Nominee Program
• H and C options (Compassionate Grounds)
• Spousal Sponsorship (if applicable).
• In-Canada spousal policy
Overview of enforcement actions
• What to do if CBSA is involved
• Detentions and Inadmissibility hearing
This seminar is designed for licensed paralegals and Immigration Consultants; some lawyers will also be in attendance.
All rights reserved 2015-2020 C.D.E.S. Canada