• Identify issues of fact and law
• Determine burden and standards of proof
• Collect evidence
• Identify witnesses
• Research the law
• Organize yourself
• Avoiding misleading statements
• Rules as to openings and closings
• Procedural fairness
• Rules as to reasoned decisions
This seminar is designed for RCIC & RISIA
Video Format: Registrants will have an opportunity to access the course online 24/7 via web until the expiration of the course as per ICCRC policy or June 30, with in respective CPD reporting year.
Registrant is responsible to read regulator's regulations for reporting and expiration policy.
All rights reserved 2015-2023 C.D.E.S. Canada