- What is a TRV
- Dual intent in Canadian Immigration Law
- Importance of a study Plan - sample questions to start you off
- Dealing with mature study permit applications
- dealing with family - should they come or stay behind
- Looking at Chinook and the purpose of it
- What is IRCC saying about it
- how to deal with refusals
- Relevant case law
This seminar is designed for RCIC & RISIA
Video Format: Registrants will have an opportunity to access the course online 24/7 via web until the expiration of the course as per ICCRC policy or June 30, with in respective CPD reporting year.
Registrant is responsible to read regulator's regulations for reporting and expiration policy.
All rights reserved 2015-2023 C.D.E.S. Canada